Microsoft is today kicking off a new wave of Insider Preview builds by releasing the first build of the next version of Windows 10 for testing, codenamed Redstone 3. Today’s build includes no new features, which is to be expected considering development of Redstone 3 is still in its early stages.
Windows 10 Pro RS3 Pre-Activated
Microsoft says that the next few Insider builds will likely be bare of any new features as they begin work on new under the hood improvements to OneCore:
you won’t see many big noticeable changes or new features in new builds just yet. That’s because right now, we’re focused on making some refinements to OneCore and doing some code refactoring and other engineering work that is necessary to make sure OneCore is optimally structured for teams to start checking in code. This also means more bugs and other issues that could be slightly more painful to live with
Assembling made on the basis of original images from MSDN. Included in the distribution Net Framework 3.5 (includes the .NET 2.0 and 3.0). The system is completely on the original installer.
It is possible to install both from under the BIOS and under the system
Size: 3.27 GB (3,522,013,184 bytes)
Size: 2.49 GB (2,682,566,656 bytes)
* Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
* RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB).
* Free space on hard disk: 16 gigabytes (GB).
* Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
* Additional requirements to use certain features.
* To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
* To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels.
Download ( 5.5 GB ) :