WinArchiver is a powerful archive utility, which can open, create, and manage archive files. It supports almost all archive formats, including zip, rar, 7z, iso, and other popular formats. WinArchiver can also mount the archive to a virtual drive without extraction.
WinArchiver Virtual Drive is a free Virtual CD/DVD ROM utility. It can mount not only all popular CD/DVD image files, but also all popular archives. You can run programs or access the files from a virtual drive without original cd/dvd discs. The virtual drive works 200x faster than traditional cd/dvd rom drive.
WinArchiver Virtual Drive can mount ZIP, RAR, 7Z, and other archives as virtual drive instantly. It provides a more convenient and faster way to access files in archives. You can mount an archive as a virtual drive, then access files in the archive through the virtual drive. With this feature, you don’t need unpack archives before open files in archive, which can help you save lots of time.
- Open and extract zip, rar, 7z, and other archive files. WinArchiver can unzip all popular archives.
- Create zip, 7z, iso, and mzp files from hard disk files.
- Edit existing archive files.
- Mount zip, rar, and other files to virtual drives without extraction. You can use WinArchiver as a professional virtual drive software.
- Burn image files to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Make disc image files from CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Support unicode file names.
- Support multivolume, encryption, and archive comments.
- Support Windows Explorer shell integration.
Download Links (6.4MB)