Remote Desktop Manager is an application designed to manage all of your connections and credentials. Remote Desktop Manager acts like a wrapper and a manager around existing technologies and uses no proprietary protocols. All communications are established using either an external library or third party software. Remote Desktop Manager is compatible with many tools and technologies, including: Citrix, Dameware, FTP, Hyper-V, LogMeIn, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Microsoft Remote Desktop, PC Anywhere, Radmin, SSH, Sun Virtual Box, Team Viewer, Telnet, Terminal Services, Virtual PC, VMware, VNC, X Windows, and more! In fact, if it has a command line interface, we can invoke it!
The beauty of Remote Desktop Manager is that you can easily configure multiple remote connections that are securely shared between users in a centralized repository, allowing you to launch them simultaneously and to quickly switch between machines. Remote Desktop Manager also includes a secure password vault useful for saving credentials and speeding up the connection process with credential injection.
Remote Desktop Manager uses its powerful capabilities to store and manage all passwords, credentials and privileged accounts in a safe and secure password vault, providing incomparable control and visibility over your IT environment.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Keygen
- Share your remote connection settings inside a company database.
- Save your credentials and passwords in a database.
- Monitor user activities with the database logs.
- Faster and more secure solution.
- Available in the single license, multiple licenses pack global license or site license.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Microsoft Remote Assistance
- VNC (UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC and embedded)
- Team Viewer
- FTP (Explorer, Filezilla, and WinSCP)
- X Window
- Putty (SSH, Telnet, RAW, and rLogin)
- Dameware Mini Remote Control
- Radmin Viewer
- Citrix XenApp (ICA)
- Symantec PC Anywhere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Virtual PC
- Microsoft Virtual Server
- Microsoft Windows Virtual PC
- Sun VirtualBox
- VMware Player, VMware Workstation, VMware ESXi and VMware vSphere
- Cisco VPN client
- SonicWall Global VPN client
Download Remote Dsktop Manager Enterprise ( 160.7 MB ) :