PC Decrapifier is a software uninstaller that is versatile, exceptionally easy to utilize, and underpins group uninstalls. PC Decrapifier represents considerable authority in the expulsion of those preinstalled and regularly never-utilized projects that accompany new PCs, which are otherwise called bloatware, crapware, junkware, and shovelware, however it isn’t constrained to the evacuation of these sorts of projects.
PC Decrapifier can output and rundown all projects you have on your framework that you should need to expel, and it can evacuate a few projects consequently so you don’t need to navigate a uninstall wizard.
PC Decrapifier is allowed to download, and there is a business rendition accessible for an expense. It’s an easy to utilize and clear apparatus:
- It works with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows 2000.
- Walks you through a wizard so you can without much of a stretch see which programs it suggests evacuating, can be expelled naturally, and those you can expel physically.
- It displays a level of clients who uninstalled each program to enable you to choose whether you, as well, ought to uninstall it.
- It categorizes programs it can uninstall in Recommended, Questionable, and Everything Else tabs.
- It shows how much space programs take up on your hard drive.
- It is completely convenient (shouldn’t be introduced).
- It takes up under 2 MB of hard drive space.
- It can uninstall programs in mass.
- It can expel a few projects naturally without a ton of client activity.
- It prompts the client to make a reestablish point before uninstalling programming; this is a suggested venture just on the off chance that you evacuate a program and experience issues.
- It can’t channel through the rundown of projects.
- It can’t look for a program from the rundown.
- There is no choice to expel a program’s entrance from the rundown of programming.
- There is no right-click setting menu choice for evacuating programs in Windows Explorer.
PC Decrapifier Download Link is Here: