Custom Resolution Utility is a little freeware utility which can change your NVIDIA and AMD designs cards to make higher goals. As a convenient application, CRU does not require establishment and can be kept running without establishment.
The design of the program gives a rundown of as of now bolstered goals for your screen with the choice to include new ones. The application isn’t immaculate, yet on the off chance that your screen can bolster higher as well as various goals from what’s shown in your illustrations control board, Custom Resolution Utility will make EDID values in the vault with the goal that you may choose the goals in your designs settings.
Right now bolstered GPUs are constrained to some AMD/ATI and NVIDIA cards, as Intel GPUs are not upheld. It merits calling attention to that you ought to have a thought of what your screen and GPU are prepared to do. In the case of anything turns out badly, the download accompanies an application called “reset-all.exe” which can be raced to return any progressions you have made with Custom Resolution Utility.
Highlights and features:
- Detailed goals are the favored method to include custom goals
- The first itemized goals is viewed as the favored or local goals
- HDMI is treated as single-interface DVI except if HDMI bolster information square is characterized in the primary expansion square
- HDMI limits rely upon the designs card
- AMD/ATI’s driver likewise tunes in to the TMDS check limit in the HDMI bolster information square
Custom Resolution Utility is authorized as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) working framework/stage from video changes without limitations. Custom Resolution Utility 1.4.1 is accessible to all product clients as a free download (Freeware).
Download link of Custom Resolution Utility is Here: