AIMP is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles
that of another classical audio player (Winamp), so you’ll get used to it very quickly. It can also be customized with skins. The program includes an 18-band
equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of
songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks.
Also, the player’s main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys. Besides playing music, AIMP features three extra utilities which also
enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP is based on the
well-known audio engineBASS, so it’s easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the
- Audio Library, Sound Recorder, Audio Converter/CD Grabber and Tag Editor…
- Support for large number of formats and playlists …
- Work with multiple playlist immediately, creation of bookmarks, playback queue …
- Design Great functionality and user-friendly interface …
AIMP Main features
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, AAC, AC3, OGG, FLAC, APE, WavPack, Speex, WAV, CDA, WMA, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX
- Good functionality and friendly user interface
- 18-sliders equalizer and build-in sound effects: Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Echo, Speed
- 32-bit sound processing: for crystal clear sound
- Works with few playlists: Listern one, work with other
- Plug-Ins support: You can add new utils or extend already exists, and connect some winamp plugins: Input, Gen, DSP
- Auto shutdown manager
- Internet-Radio: Listern and Capture!
- Bookmarks and Queues
- Hotkeys: Customizable local and global hotkeys
- Multilingual interface
- Multiuser mode support: Few users works unders one computer? It’s no problem!
- Full Unicode support
- File search: File search by all opened playlists
- Many program options
- Small distributive size
- Audio Converter: Any supported audio file can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Audio Grabber: Audio CD Track can be encoded to WAV, MP3, WMA or OGG format
- Sound Recorder: Capture sound from any audio device in your system to mp3, ogg, wav or wma format
- Advanced Tag Editor: Edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis, WMA tags. Grouping rename, group editing and sort files by one of templates.
- Audio Library
How to Use?
- Download & Install
- Crack with the cracking material
- done Enjoy 🙂
Download Links (16MB)
Download Setup -AIMP v4.51 / Link 2